-
October 7th, 2005, 12:12 AM
#1
Inactive Member
My one year anniversary is coming up, and my BF asked for a list of what I wanted. Which I gave him.
So last night, he comes to me and says, "Do you want anything that's NOT for a doll?"
WHA--?
What else would I want?
I mean, honestly, I live in a small apartment and am saturated with "things." AG stuff is the only thing I really want right now. I have all the DVDs I want, same with CDs, and I don't have time for video games. Jewelry would be an obvious choice, but to be blunt, I have pretty expensive taste. Anything I'd really love would probably exceed our $50 budget.
Maybe I should branch out. But still, it kind of hurt my feelings. He's been very good with me collecting dolls in the past, and as gifts has a canny way of knowing what I want (even if I don't tell him). It seems strange that he'd have this change of heart all of the sudden. All he said is, "Well, I want to give you something different now and then."
Any ideas? What would YOU ask for for anniversary? The only thing that comes to my mind is a charm for my charm bracelet or the new Nancy Drew video game (which I still wouldn't have time to play...)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks